Richard Jaworski’s legal career has spanned over thirty years in private practice providing legal counsel to individual entrepreneurs, start-ups and small and large high-tech companies to develop effective IP/patent strategies to meet each of their individual intellectual property needs. Mr. Jaworski has prepared and prosecuted patent applications in various technological fields including electronic systems, mechanical systems and electro-mechanical systems. Mr. Jaworski has counseled clients regarding all aspects of the patent process and has extensive experience preparing non-infringement opinions, patentability opinions and validity/invalidity opinions.
Throughout his career, Mr. Jaworski has been associated with both large and boutique intellectual property law firms and has been a partner with one of the oldest intellectual property law firms in New York. Prior to joining Wissing Miller, Mr. Jaworski successfully launched and ran a solo intellectual property law practice.
Mr. Jaworski has spoken on various intellectual property matters at meetings for the American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics (AIAA) and has actively participated in AIAA’s annual Congressional Visits Day in Washington DC presenting AIAA’s issues of interest to members of Congress.
- J.D., St. John’s University, School of Law
- B.E.T., Electrical Engineering Technology, Rochester Institute of Technology
- New York State
- United States Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
- United States District Courts for the Southern and Eastern Districts of New York
- United States Patent & Trademark Office, registered patent attorney
- American Bar Association (ABA)
- New York State Bar Association (NYSBA)
- Suffolk County Bar Association (SCBA)
- Air Force Association (AFA)
- American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics (AIAA)